Terms and Conditions for use of society-independent-garden-designers.com
1. Hugh O'Connell Member Society Independent Garden Designers and English
Garden Design Associates hereby provide access to the society-independent-garden-designers.com
website subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Throughout this document
the terms USER and YOU are defined as any visitor to the site for whatever
reason. The terms WE and US mean the Associates and the directors of English Garden Design Associates
2. All trademarks used throughout the site are recognised and accepted as being the intellectual property of their respective owners.
3. By accessing and using the society-independent-garden-designers.com website you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. We hereby advise all users to read these terms and conditions and to leave the site immediately if they cannot agree.
4. society-independent-garden-designers.com may from time to time amend these terms and conditions, and the site content without warning. Your continued use of the site after such changes assumes you have read and agreed to the changes herein.
5. The user may not copy, republish, download, post, make available to the public, or otherwise use any society-independent-garden-designers.com content in any way except for personal, non-commercial use. The user may not adapt, alter or create any composite work from any of the society-independent-garden-designers.com website material unless it is explicitly for the user's own personal, non-commercial use. For commercial or other non-personal use please contact English Garden Design Associates to seek permission in writing.
6. Copyright of all the content of the society-independent-garden-designers.com website, except where specifically stated otherwise, is exclusively the property of English Garden Design Associates All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced, redistributed or stored without our written permission. The user may download and/or print a single copy for their personal, non-commercial use.
7. Any use of the society-independent-garden-designers.com website must be for lawful purposes, and must not affect the rights of or otherwise devalue the society-independent-garden-designers.com website.
8. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability society-independent-garden-designers.com website content of whatever nature is provided without any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. English Garden Design Associates expect to allow uninterrupted access to the society-independent-garden-designers.com website at all times. However access to the society-independent-garden-designers.com website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. English Garden Design Associates does not warrant that functions contained in society-independent-garden-designers.com website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that society-independent-garden-designers.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. English Garden Design Associates reserves the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove any information or service without notice. We take no responsibility for the contents or services of any other websites to which the website has links. It is the duty of the user to ensure that they check the terms and conditions of every site they visit.
10. When and if we invite you to submit contributions to society-independent-garden-designers.com (including text, photographs, graphics, video or audio), you agree, by that submission, that your contribution is royalty-free and that English Garden Design Associates have perpetual rights to exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution world-wide. English Garden Design Associates or its associated companies has the right to incorporate any material contributed into other works in any media, now or in future. Should you disagree with these terms please do not submit your contribution to society-independent-garden-designers.com.
11. We have used our best efforts to check that material on the website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that the society-independent-garden-designers.com website will be error free and will not accept responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions contained within the website. Where material is posted to the website by third parties, this material is considered to be outside the control of society-independent-garden-designers.com. We do not guarantee to monitor, verify or endorse third party material posted on the society-independent-garden-designers.com website and the user must be aware that information not provided by us may be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on the website. Where you have asked advice from us on any subject, we will use all reasonable efforts to check the advice we provide and ensure its accuracy. You take any advice given at your own risk and society-independent-garden-designers.com is excluded from liability for loss or damage sustained by you, or any third parties you may be involved with, as a result of such reliance to the fullest extent permissible by law. English Garden Design Associates will not be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind or otherwise arising out of use of the society-independent-garden-designers.com website, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
12. Where we promote third party goods or services on the society-independent-garden-designers.com website, we can accept no liability for those goods or services. Where you are buying goods or services provided by third party suppliers you should satisfy yourself that you wish to purchase those goods or services before contracting with the third party supplier. Please check the relevant third party suppliers individual terms and conditions before purchase. All queries relating to non-delivery, credit card transactions, suitability, conformity, etc should be made to the third party Company.
13. English Garden Design Associates has the right to terminate your access to the website and the services within at any time without notice. All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in this agreement shall survive termination of this agreement for any reason.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. © English Garden Design Associates January 2003 English Garden Design Associates, Vicarage Street, Colyton, Devon, EX24 6LJ, UK
1. We are keen to strike a fair balance
between your personal and business privacy while ensuring you obtain full value
from the internet and other products and services we may be able to market to
2. We may ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit, or reply to you. This would include where you provide feedback to us through the contact form or when you complete any on line survey we may offer from time to time. In these instances, we will require you to give us your name, e-mail address and other personal information required to supply the services to you. We may use your e-mail address for future mailings, support, notification of new products or new versions, or general correspondence regarding the products and information that may relate you. If you would rather not receive future e-mails from us please inform us by e-mail at . The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We will not disclose or sell your information outside our company or corporate group.